All around us suddenly it is SPRING! I generally hate the time change, but even I have to admit, it is pretty sweet to head down to the park for an extra hour of playtime after dinner!
Other signs of Spring I've been noticing:
- The crocuses are in bloom and Trader Joe's has $1.29 daffodil bunches
- My kiddo recently waded into Lake Tahoe
- Our 3 hens have bumped up production to 17 eggs/week
- I changed our Seasons Table to show melting "snow" & blossoms
- Nia would rather be outside than inside
- I had a birthday (technically my birthday is in winter, yes, but I've always thought of it as the beginning of spring. So there.)
- The "change of weather" colds arrived in our house
(More Tahoe pictures to come soon! Another sign of spring: We wanted to ice skate up top at Squaw Valley but the rink was slushy. Doh!)
Making my birthday cake...
Fog-less ferry ride under the Bay Bridge...
What signs of Spring are cropping up around your house?